Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Me. Ray. His Car. and my Shopping

We gave ourselves a workout this Wednesday morning.

Ray's car has been in a garage Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. But today, a Wednesday, he put himself, and his car ar my service. 

The first thing we did was to go to our bank (in Paraiso). and use my debit card to get a bunch of cash, in Colonies (for rent), then we did my shopping, in Cartago.

I frequently cook Pasta with Pesto, and he knows a store, in the backcountry, that imports Pesto. I got two bottles of that.

Aeroposr was nexr, that flies my packages from Miami, Florida to Cartago, Costa Rica. I got a box of Hershey Chocolate bars, They charged me an arm and a leg for that. My cash was running low.

Next PIzza Hur. where I got a whole box of Pizza, Which went into the freezer. There was a was a huge traffic jam on the way.

I got home dead tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment