Saturday, June 19, 2021

Azure

This is Microsoft's cloud and like all clouds, appears to be extensive, and honest. What more can I say?

I can say this is part of a very technical culture that provides amazing capabilities to people that cannot understand it in the least. This is a dangerous situation, and I must say more. Perhaps an example would help. 

Ray owns the house I live in. He has been doing online sales, but Coviid 19 has made this difficult, and he needed another company to work for. This seemed to be Amazon, which has a training program that he could take. He worked hard at this training program, which took a month. At the end of which, they gave him a job. One day later he quit, saying he could not stand the place! He left immediately for a three-week visit to his mother, leaving me completely baffled. 

What is my explanation for this? Ray could not work for Amazon, because it was too technical (too computerized) for him. 

There is a big difference between using a Computer, and Programming a Computer. And this difference is driving the world nuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment