Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Get a Position in an Organization

 I can remember when I was in college, and very eager to become a success, what an impact the book The Organization Man had on me. This was the Gospel Truth, and I knew it was! 

I was becoming an Electronic Engineer, but what I really wanted was to get a job. And when I graduated, I grabbed the first job that was offered to me, which kept me out of an office. 

I went to work for the FAA. They gave me a car, and I drove to my first job in Sioux City, Iowa. This was at a remote location, that was patrolled by a skunk and her young. 

In town, I spent much of my time at the Library, which was a disappointment to the young women there. 

It wasn't long before I was working out of NYC, and I got married to a woman who helped me spend my money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment