Friday, October 23, 2020

Religious means Crazy

I come from a religious family, so I know what I am talking about. 

I just went thru an email discussion with a cousin of mine, and I was shocked to find she had distorted it to fit her religious needs. 

Our family belonged to the RLDS church, the second-largest Mormon church. It has since become the Community of Christ church, which involved a number of changes. 

It decided it needed a Temple, and built a strange-looking one. And then found they had no use for it.

In the past, this problem would have been resolved by the Church's Prophet - who would have asked God for an answer. Which would have been written down, and added to the Church's sacred literature.

But this time, it decided to ask the Church members for an answer. They had none. 

No comments:

Post a Comment