Sunday, September 15, 2019

Some People are Weak, and Cannot be Toughened Up

The American military knows this and tries to not get them in its ranks. I used this to my advantage during the Vietnam War.
,
After most of the unfortunates passed their physical exam and were drafted into the War. I asked to see a psychologist. They kept me overnight in a hotel, and a guy showed up the next morning, asked me a few questions, and then gave me a deferment!

This is the only situation I know of, where it pays to be stupid.

No commander wants idiots behind him that he cannot depend on. And he gets rid of them, as fast as he can. He can tolerate some stupidity, and even prefer it, but enough is enough.

I met a guy in Cartago whose mother had married an American when she was an attractive young Tica., lived with him in the States, and had a son wno was not too bright. He became a paratrooper and wrecked his body.

His mother and his wife cooked me a fine meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment