Saturday, September 21, 2019

Stuff that makes You Smarter

I have said, over and over, there is no such thing. But maybe I was wrong.

I bought an Android and decided to buy the latest one, a Pixel XL, for $200, that Google makes itself.

I bought it from Amazon, and it took forever to arrive.

Aeropost, that moved it from Miami to Costa Rica for me, seemed to think Google was making me too smart, giving me too much of an advantage, and they could charge extra for that.

Companies are producing similar products for the Laptop: the IDE (Integrated Development Environment). Microsoft's are Visual Studio and VS Code. It wants its developers to be better than anybody's else's developers. But when the other developers work for Google, you have to be almost supernatural.

Being a developer is stressful, no one claims otherwise, But the pay is outstanding, and they are always attending conferences to help each other out.

Still want to know more? Track down the FeedBurner links. It's a Web 2.0 service.

No comments:

Post a Comment