Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Android Documentation Nightmare

I just got back from having my SIM card switched to my latest Android, the Pixel XL. And I am exhausted, even though someone else did all the work,

My knees are so sore I can hardly walk.

We have been a species capable of rapid change (compared to all the other species). but the changes we are going through now, are more than we can manage.

I am not saying we must stop changing (as many people are). But I am saying we must understand the changes we are making.

When I first got into computers everyone was saying how lousy the documentation was. Now that I am getting in the latest software, we should be saying the same thing. We are trying to move too fast.

We don't know what we are getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment