Friday, December 20, 2019

Learning Angular

This is a personal interest of mine you may not be interested in, if so, do not bother to read this.

Angular is a software framework, that is very popular. And I decided to be one of those who understand it. I am taking an online course from Edureka that I am satisfied with. But when I read their explanations, my mind draws a blank: I can read the words, but I don't understand them.

The ideas there a so different, they do not register. After sleeping on this problem overnight, I decided to concentrate on what I was reading, one new idea at a time. My progress will be slow, but certain. I am absorbing ideas that took 40 years to develop - from the Eighties to the Tens in Coastal California.

Today, I am concentrating on the Command Line Interface CLI. And my old brain is beginning to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment