Saturday, May 9, 2020

When Business goes Bad

This is a subject I can be very upset about. Especially when I realize no one else is upset about it.

Business (now called the Enterprise) means working together, or it's opposite: not working together.

Most of my working life has been spent in companies that could not work together. And did not realize this. As a result, I have wasted my life (I am now 83) This is something worth getting upset about!

Optimizing Yourself: Neurodiversity in Tech

How this link popped into my life, I do not know. But it did, and once it was looking at me, on the screen of my laptop, I could not ignore it. Soon Death-inducing signaling complex was occupying another tab on my screen. What this is saying I do not know. It is way over my head. But it is grabbing something in my gut.

This is continued here, in an excellent discussion of where Software is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment