Monday, February 8, 2021

Something has to Save the World

I really feel bad about this. We are suffering, and we need to know this. 

I left the US because of this, but this problem has followed me down here, bigger than ever. 

Software cannot cure suffering. And our favorite response (to not be) cannot cure it either. 

My favorite example was my cousin Nita, in my hometown of Ft. Madison, Iowa. Nita was a dyke, and this lifestyle suited her perfectly. Her lesbian partner was her schoolteacher, who lived in the family garage, she had fixed up as an apartment. 

This relationship worked until her partner died. Nita took this badly, and no one could help her. 

She could have been helped, as I was helped when I lived in Silicon Valley.There was an organizarion there that helped me, for free. 

This showed me we can help each other, if we want to. But first we have to acknowledge our suffering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment