Thursday, February 13, 2020

Religious Perfection

Someone could write a book about this, but here I am trying to do the same thing, in my blog that no one reads. Vanity, thy name is Blogging!

The strangest thing about this common obsession is that no one wants to admit it has it. Even as they spend most of their lives in its pursuit. And the computer, that is perfect, leaves us far behind.

I am thinking of my cousin Becky, as I write this. When she was small, no one expected her to amount to much. But now she is a successful executive, many times over. Her sons are members of the Military, and her daughters are married to them. You cannot get more successful than that!

My family were all members of the same church, that was perfect as far as they were concerned. They no longer assume its perfection but are working hard at improving it.

And developing an alternative lifestyle, that doesn't require good individuals but an economy more like Crypto, that is mathematically correct.

It will take a while to get this done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment