Thursday, March 26, 2020

Not Being is the Best Way to Be

People have realized they are in an impossible situation and have found this solution for it.

I do not agree, but I can see where they are coming from. From their viewpoint, the situation does seem impossible. And changing their viewpoint is impossible.

This is the situation most people are in. But there are still people who see things in a different way. Is their influence increasing or decreasing? Impossible to say, but for my own sanity, I have to assume things will get better.

I have looked the worst in the eye, and have come away feeling things can get better, and may get better.

People are obsessed now with the latest virus, and are relieved to forget the bigger problem I am discussing.

I can return to the larger reality, and just say "This is the way it is!" This virus may kill us, but that is the least of our problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment