Monday, March 16, 2020

What's Wrong with America?

I'm tempted to say: Everything. Even tho that would be a copout.

The most blatant problem I have right now is my Laptop, which is not working! I bought another one, and it died also. Life is just too chaotic, and I can see why people have stopped trying to understand it, and have turned to Trump instead.

I can summarize this by saying "Life is not working!" And People themselves are not working.

Let's concentrate on the word copout (or cop-out, or cop out). Merriam-Webster defines it this way;

to avoid or neglect problems, responsibilities, or commitments

My Laptops are doing just that! But they are not just isolated objects, they are part of a huge complex, that is global; Globalization. 

I'm reminded of the song "Stop the world, I want to get off!"

Plenty of people are getting off. Using drugs, and dying of an overdose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment