Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Chrome Browser and the Chrome Operating System

They both run on the Internet, the technology that created the Computer Era. that has changed everything and confused everyone.

There are two technology companies in this Era: Google and Microsoft. Apple and Amazon are also there and making lots of money, but use the technologies of the other two.

I have two new laptops: Windows 10 and a Chromebook. The Chromebook is much cheaper but only runs Google software.

This a disadvantage because Microsoft has some powerful Software Development tools - .NET Core, Visual Studio, and VS Code. The many online teaching companies like to use Microsoft.

With my Windows 10 Laptop, I can use both technologies: Google (using the Chrome browser) and Microsoft (using the Windows Operating System).  But with the Chromebook, I am limited to Google.

Have I confused you? Get both of them, and use both of them for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment