Monday, August 5, 2019

I cannot understand It,, but I gotta Try Anyway

My obsession in life is different. I don't want to be a success, at anything but understanding what being a success is.

Did I confuse you? Good.

I can compare myself to a young man waiting for a bus this morning with me, He was caring for a babywearing nothing but a diaper and a pair of baby shoes,  But you could tell he was very smart by the way he looked at us. An adorable baby!

He was letting the baby know he was adorable too, by the way, he treated him. The young man (and the baby) were a complete success!

Let me compare that, to me and Software. When you develop software you have to know what you are doing, and you have to know how to explain to others, what you are doing, even if they don't understand you very well!

Software developers attend conferences frequently, so they can learn the latest way of doing things. Their experts will get up in front of them. And spend 20 minutes (no more!) explaining how he (or she) is doing things better!

They better know what they are doing or they will lose face, and never get it back.

Even Emperor Nero had to write (and sing) some pretty good poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment