Sunday, August 25, 2019

I collapsed, then Recovered

It's not hard to do this, it happens all the time and not everyone recovers. Alcoholics, for example, do not usually make it. Every little town in Costa Rica has it own AA meeting place.

Yesterday I went to the place that makes some fried rice that I like. It took them nearly an hour to make it!

Because the place was fill of motorcycles and their riders, dressed in their protective gear. They were eating everything on rhe menu and making a lot of noise. They were bilingual and wanted to tell about their motorcycles, that were expensive!

When I recovered from that and could walk a little, I went to a place that makes deluxe hambugers, with everthing on them. Getting up the stairs to the place was difficult, and other people had to help me with this. I should have realized right then that was in an impaired condition, and not done any more shopping that day. But I got their special burger, a huge thing, And loaded it into my pack along with my fried rice.

I staggered down the stairs (I was having a hard time keeping my balance) and crossed the street without getting run over. This was the center of town, and the vehicles were driving slowly.

I then went home, and had my fancy burger with a Heineken Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment