Thursday, November 14, 2019

Liberation theology

As Wikipedia states, this has helped Latin America liberate itself from North America.

But the situation there has been complicated. As you will see.

I met my last girlfriend (Delores) when I was working in Silicon Valley in the Nineties She was a Mexican/American and she was nearly killed when she was in a parade led by a Liberal Bishop in Mexico. She and her girlfriend moved to the Valley and established Spanish curriculums in several of the colleges there.

This girlfriend had seduced her when she was still a nun! But then had abandoned her for another woman. Delores decided to change her sexual orientation by having sex with me!

This did not work (she was incredibly ugly) so I fixed her up with another man and at his insistence that got married!

After I moved to Costa Rica, I used to call them once a week to see how they were getting along! Until they stopped answering my calls.

North Americans want Latin Americans to follow their lead and in many ways this a good idea. The garbage is collected right on schedule in Orosi, using American garbage trucks. But Ticos are much better at caring for their small children.

No comments:

Post a Comment