Wednesday, November 27, 2019

They Don't Exist, They Don't Understand

Sometimes I am like this myself. I hate people passionately and want to destroy all of us. Because we are so awful.

I have spent some time trying to understand this myself: when did it start? How did it start?

But I think it is best to just recognize that it exists, and we can do nothing to change it.

This last phrase is important: we can do nothing to change it.  we have to live with it the best we can.

We have to begin by defining what it is. And this is a huge job.

Or is it? We get through life by making many small decisions. "What shall I eat for breakfast?" If I don't know what it is (a big question, for sure) this will not make much difference. I can just eat whatever is available for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment