Tuesday, April 28, 2020

They want to br Stupid, because that way they are like Everyone Else

Their first priority was to be like everyone else, their second priority was to be like whatever everyone else was.

I hope this makes sense.

Since I now live in Costa Rica, I see many people with dual identities: part Tico and part American. With little help in sorting these out.

Their schools should be helping them with this, but they are not aware of the problem.

I had the same problem when I was growing up in Middle America. My family belonged to a small church, almost a sect, that was going on hard times, and eventually died. At the same time, the Economy, which had provided good jobs, also went out of existence.

I survived by becoming an Electronic Engineer and moving away from the Midwest, where nothing was going on.

I then got into Computers, in California, in the Eighties and Nineties, which went thru a boom, and then a bust.

And then I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment