Friday, September 18, 2020

Most People are not People

They are Super People (Ubermensch) or Machines of some kind. The 19th Century was a rime of immense change and many inventions, and the rise of the Industrial Revolution. This produced a new kind of person. 

I want to examine the kind of person I grew up with (i was born in 1936, in Ft. Madison, Iowa). I am critical of these people, as you will see. 

My family were RLDS. a branch of Mormonism. And I am critical of that also. 

What kind of person were they? I have asked myself this many times, and I am not sure of the answer. But I can say what they were not: they were not people, as far as they were concerned. They were much better than that. 

This better being is better in many ways, and I am dependent on them in many practical ways. I had some seizures, that rendered me helpless, but Ray, who owns the house I live in. and owns a car, came to my rescue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment