Monday, September 28, 2020

Secrets of the Magic Screen

The latest one is the smartphone, which provides everything for its user. Whose brain becomes part of the global Cloud. 

"The Global Cloud?" You may say, "There is no such thing!"

You are right, and you are wrong. There is no universal medium, such as the Eather that was assumed to pervade all space. 

But there are many cryptocurrencies that are driving the world nuts. Facebook, which has one of these things, was grilled for five hours by a congressional committee and ordered to stop work on it. He did not. 

Yesterday, this complex was brought home to me. I bought a special hamburger, that I am eating for breakfast this morning, along with some espresso coffee. 

I sat down next to a woman, who thought I was interested in her.  I wasn't and she immediately got absorbed in looking at her Phone. Her brain and the brain of her Phone became one. 

She was saved from knowing how ugly she was, but she lost her mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment