Tuesday, February 19, 2019

People don't like Talking to a Computer

I find this puzzling because I talk to mine constantly. From the moment I turn it on in the morning until I turn it off at night.

It tries to take control of my life, by showing more things than I have time for - but I can easily ignore these.

This lifestyle feels natural to me, but not to most people - who seem to have an allergic reaction to the thing, as a foreign object that intrudes on their lives.

I know how to control it, and make it serve me - but most people do not - and do not want to learn how to do this.

Most are oriented towards the past. The Industrial, Capitalistic, Market-oriented past that served them so well. And they see no reason it should not continue to do so.

They cannot realize times have changed - and they will have to change with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment