Tuesday, February 26, 2019

What do we Think of Ourselves?

This should be a question on everyone's mind, But it is not.

We are thinking about nearly everything all the time, but not this.

Because we do not want to know what we have become.

What have we become?

It takes someone with steady nerves to ask this question, and for most of us, our nerves are not too steady.

We live in times that are not too steady, and we do not want to know how unsteady they are,

Right now, as I write this, I feel the need for something to make me stronger so I can cope with this situation. Perhaps another cup of coffee.

It takes will power to force me to answer this question honestly. And say that we live in times we should not be forced to live through.

We are only human, but we are asked to be superhuman.

When we try to do this, we end up being ridiculous instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment