Sunday, September 1, 2019

Too Many Realities for Me to Handle

I looked up Reality on Merriam-Webster. It says:

Something that is neither derivative nor dependent but exists necessarily. Neat definition!

I suppose this includes the poop I made this morning. 

But does it include the Android Phone I recently purchased? I am now struggling to import my Google Contacts from my Windows Laptop to it. 

Samsung has a neat app that will do this for me, if I can figure out how to use it. Two Realities are involved here, and moving between them leaves me disoriented. I need something that helps me know where I am! 

We need to recognize that these multiple realities exist, and to recognize when we are moving between them. This happens when changing religions, or using a recreational drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment