Thursday, January 9, 2020

Online Learning

The advantages of College learning are well known, they have been developed for hundreds of years, ever since the Modern World began. But now they cost too much, for the average family. Which has been divided into two groups: those who have attended college, and those who have not.

The disadvantages of not going to college have developed rapidly. in the last fifty years or so. But its solution has developed rapidly also: Online Learning.

This now the best way to learn about Software, which is the best way to earn money. So why are most people not doing it?

Beats me. I have no way of looking into their minds and finding out. But they are afraid of something. And that fear is very great.

Perhaps it is fear of being abandoned. This was the fear I got from my mother "If you do not behave, I will deny your existence," This was the last thing I heard from her when she was dying from cancer.

We have a fear of being overtaken by the Computer (by AI) and we do not want to be like it.

This is not an entirely unreasonable fear, and we should be aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment