Wednesday, January 29, 2020

People are Not going to Make it

I thought of calling this "A pessimistic view of Human Nature" and maybe that would be a better title.

In any case, it is clear to me that most people do not know what is going on - and don't want to know.

But a few people are rushing ahead into the unknown, and training their Computers to be smarter than they are.

Maybe I could change that title to "People are not going to Make it - As they Are" And then explain what is holding them back. That should keep me busy for a while.

I am taking a course on Deep Learning from Coursera, that just started. These guys are typical of those I mentioned who are rushing ahead.

I have been part of other movements, over the years, that were going to make a better world. Needless to say, they have failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment