Friday, August 7, 2020

My Past Life

The Edition

I didn't have a life of my own, I was just born with it. along with everything else. I was a good little boy (definitely a boy), and not too fond of girls. I was like my father, who for some strange reason, married a woman - a big mistake. 

And speaking of mistakes, yesterday I went walking. fell down in a puddle on the road and could not get up. I was soon surrounded by people taking Spanish at me. All I could say was "Taxi," but no taxi arrived. 

Bur a miracle arrived instead: Ray in his car. and he talked Spanish for me to the policeman. who started filling out his form. 

I could barely walk, but Ray took me home, and watched as I as slowly navigated along the sidewalk to my apartment, and fell into bed. He was worried, and said so. 

My big mistake this time, was not taking my Phone with me. A big piece of my mind was not there, and my legs would not walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment