Monday, August 3, 2020

My Personal WWII Story

This one is different. 

I was in Denver in the Seventies, working as an Electronics Engineer for the FAA. I had a nice mobile home (double size) that I bought from my boss when he moved. 

Quite to my surprise, Mary had sex with me and moved in with her cat and plants! 

And told me her story, really her mother's story. When she was a young woman in England in WWII. She got herself pregnant by two GIs in a row and got the second one to marry her. 

He took her back home to a small town in New Mexico, that she did not like. After making sure she and her two daughters became American citizens, she divorced him. 

Her mother was really an amazing woman. Whenever she got tired of a job. she got a new one, using a fake resume. By the time her new employer realized her resume was fake, she had figured the job out, and he had no reason to fire her. Clever, huh? 

Mary had a sister, who was married to a Software engineer in Colorado Springs, that was making a huge amount of money (the dotcom boom was just starting) and she had a baby. So Mary had a baby, but quickly got rid of it. 

I was beginning to understand Mary ( i was not too bright) when Mary went into Primal Therapy in LA (using my money). 

That's my WWII story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment