Tuesday, December 12, 2017

How the Computer is Winning

As I have said before, the Computer is winning - and People are losing. This posting is about how the Computer is winning.

It is winning because its software keeps getting better and better. As its developers get better at understanding, and describing to each other - what they are doing.

It's not hard to listen to what they are saying to each other. You just subscribe to O'Reilly's Safari Service, where for $40 a month, you can hear them talking to each other, and sharing their discoveries with each other.

Right now, I am reading Cloud Native Java - and getting so much good information, I can hardly handle it. These guys and gals are not only getting better - they are getting faster!

They now have a new culture, that I can hardly understand - but I know for sure, it exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment