Thursday, February 1, 2018

Enterprise Must Be Free

This is what Adam Smith said in 1776, and what his followers have been saying ever since. The Government must let Business alone - so it can make money, and everyone else can benefit from that precious money.

This is what brought my father's family to Ft. Madison, Iowa, early in the last Century - jobs! This is what brought me to Silicon Valley, in the last half of the Century - I had to have a job, to support myself and my lovely, but crazy wife.

This was I was paid to write, as a technical writer "Our product is Enterprise-Ready, and you have to buy it, right now!" You, no matter who your are, must spend your money, right now!

Money has to be kept flowing, or horrible things happen - to the producers and the consumers. And you do not want that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment