Saturday, February 3, 2018

Is This Good?

For me, this is the most fundamental question, and it really bothers me if it is not other people's fundamental question. Or if they say it is, and I can see it is really not. Being happy seems to be their most important value - and they concentrate on that.

I have nothing against being happy, and I spend most of my life, as any animal does, letting my body take care of that. But I am not just an animal - some of my ancestors decided to become something other than an animal, and we call that different way of being - being human.

But this different way of life, did not include an instruction manual. We were simply made that way, and had to do the best we could with what we had. And what we had was not the best, and caused us lots of problems.

We have to start with that - we are imperfect beings, with some fundamental problems, that are not going to solve themselves. We have to do the best we can, with the cards we have been dealt with.
.
I strongly disagree with the belief that perfection is possible, and we should aim for that. This is a pernicious belief, and has caused us lots of problems. We have to start where we are - and not where we want to be.

This not what most people believe. They believe they are perfect, but have become imperfect, because of demonic forces - and they have to go after them, first. Then they can become perfect, easily.

They will not accept, that they are not perfect, and cannot be perfect. They cannot, cannot, and cannot accept this. And no one can change their minds about this.

This is what the Liberals have not realized - what they are up against. They have to look deeper, into what people really are - not what they say they are. They can easily say the right things, and then do the wrong things.

This is one of our basic defects - we can easily deceive ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment