Sunday, July 1, 2018

I Broke a Humerus bone

Yesterday, I went for my bicycle ride, . but ended up in a ditch with  terrible pain in my left arm - the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, Some kind people got me to my feet, and helped me walk back to my house. But Ray was not there.

Eventually he showed up, and took control of everything. He decided my arm needed to be Xrayed, and that could only be done at the hospital in Cartago. I got in his car, and he took the shortesr road there. Meanwhile, I was shaking all over, in terrible pain.

What I saw when we got to the hospital was unbelievable. Ray took my documentation from me, and started on some endless procedures. Eventually, I got my Xray, and we found I had broken the humerus bone.

The solution for this is immobilize it. I now wear a complicated device, that consists of two parts - one to keep my arm in one position, and one to hold it to my chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment