Thursday, July 5, 2018

I get scammed by the Post Office

This has happened to me a lot, recently. First I get scammed by company that sold me a defective laptop, on Amazon, I complained about this, and they immediately agreed to a complete refund - but I would have to return the laptop.

So I repacked it, in the same box they shipped it in, and took it to the post office in nearest town of Cartago, where I also have a PO box. Without my asking for it, they gave me express shipping - because it was much more expensive, and more profitable. for them. It cost me $100 dollars!

This was on a Thursday, but the following Tuesday, I got my refund from somewhere in the States.

Everyone keeps forgetting I live in Costa Rica - because I have a mailing address in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment