Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Stop the World, I want to Get Off

Great Power, Great Responsibility

As I read this, I have a hard tine keeping my eyes focussed. This guy is from another world - and I can see why most people, don't want to listen to him.

Here is a quote:

Both are the flipside of the same phenomenon, which has been brewing for many years but is now in full display:  just about everything (whether personal or professional) is rapidly getting digitized, and data technologies are becoming more adept than ever at processing and analyzing this massive data exhaust, increasingly in real time.  From this can result both magic and abuse.  The debate on how to combine this great power with a necessary sense of responsibility has become essential.

But responsibility to what?

Here you have to put on your thinking cap, and try to make sense of all the data, he is throwing at you.






















;

No comments:

Post a Comment