Friday, April 5, 2019

Painful Muscle Spasms

These things are wrecking my life and I don't know why.

Let me go down the usual checklist.

Where is the pain located? In my left ribcage.

Where does it start? In my diaphragm, as an extremely painful muscle spasm.

When did they start? Here is when things get complicated, I had a normal morning and went to pay for my medical insurance at about 2 PM. This was easy because I was the only one there.

Then I decided to buy myself a Kachiburger, a local delicacy with nearly everything in it, Going up the stairs to the place was a struggle, but I made it. I placed my order and once again I was the only person there, I put the order in my pack, walked down the stairs and across the street.

I walked home without noticing anything unusual. Except I bought a liter of milk. And went to my apartment in the back. About then, things started getting unusual, and I started having muscle spasms.

This morning, I took a pain pill and took a pee, sitting down. The pain doesn't seem to be as bad, but not by much

No comments:

Post a Comment