Friday, April 26, 2019

To Be, you have to Accept Yourself

For most people, this is impossible.

Because they know they are terrible.

Are they really this bad? They certainly think so.

And having been this way once, I know this is a rock-solid belief.

They know there is something terribly wrong with them that justifies all kinds of terrible behavior from themselves and others.

I am thinking of the man who used to live where I do now. He operated a vegetarian restaurant where he served the food from different countries on different days of the week.

This was a success! But he died and is buried just up the road.

No one knows what killed him But in my opinion, his wife killed him,

This is a common cause of death but is seldom acknowledged.

I have been there myself. I was married to a beautiful, but a crazy woman. She ended up dead (having killed herself) but I survived.

These are the facts, that no one can dispute. But everyone disputes the reason for them. Which is:

The most common cause of death (or incompetence) in our time is self-inflicted.

Why do we find this so attractive? Because it makes us so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment