Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Extreme Difference between Those in the Know, and Those Not

I sit here in my pajamas in front of my Laptop in rural Costa Rica, slowly working my way through Christopher Steele, the man behind the Trump Dossier.

I am only sure of one thing. I am looking at a huge amount of material, I can barely understand, but I am trying to. And I am sure that most people are determined to not even try.

They have decided that ignorance is their best defense. If bad people are destroying the world (which they obviously are) something else will punish them. Probably God himself or herself. They do not have to do anything.

What a fantastic solution!

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

No comments:

Post a Comment