Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Programming Interests Me

Our Economy is in the process of transitioning from Manufacturing to Programming. And this is creating considerable confusion.

I still use manufactured products, I used an Expresso machine to make this morning's coffee. And I could not live without my Refrigerator.

But I am also studying F#, a programming language by Microsoft. Because behind all the manufacturing that is still going on, Software is running it.

This statement takes some explaining. How can Software run anything?

This cannot be explained, but it can be seen in action, as people are obsessed with their Smartphones. They can easily understand that Software is running their Phone. And indirectly running them.

But they do not stop to reason this out. Who is running this show? They can't imagine that many things are, all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment