Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Computer made Better Writing Possible

The Computer and the Internet together.

The first thing I noticed, when I started taking programming courses, was that the Computer was a natural writing instrument. You could write anything you wanted, as fast as you wanted. And delete anything you didn't want. 

The Internet lets you save anything you wrote in the Cloud - permanently. 

And it keeps getting better - it spell-checks for you. And with GitHub you can keep track of the versions of any text document. And with Block Chain, you can be sure it never gets corrupted. 

An Audible Book slows the reading down, to make a more natural experience. 

Kindle Books exist in a condensed form. I have a huge Kindle library, that I can read anytime I want expand them 

All of this stuff is free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment