Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Women's Rights

Women have been treated unfairly for thousands of years, ever since we became civilized. An event that somehow gave an unfair advantage to men.

There has been lots of speculation about how and why this happened, but no speculation at all, about the fact that it has happened.

The only question remaining is what to do about it now. And here we have to be realistic, and acknowledge the tremendous power women have always had, and still have.

Here I have to speak carefully, because I can be easily misinterpreted. But I might as well start with the facts - women have dominated both sides of my family for generations. And when I was married, my wife dominated me,

They sometimes allowed their men to appear to be in control - but this appearance was only superficial.  And both sides knew it. When either side forgot this, bad things happened.

In my case, my wife had a mental breakdown, terminated our marriage - and later killed herself,

Plenty of bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment