Thursday, June 20, 2019

An App that would track all My Financial Commitments

These things ate killing me.

Many of them are charities for whom I have agreed to pay $5 a month. This is practically nothing, but having a lot of them does add up.

Some of them are subscriptions to a variety of services, some of them newspapers or newsletters.

My motivation here is simple, I want to make a better world. But most people do not have this motivation. They will say they do, but will not back up their words with hard cash.

In fact, I will make that a blunter accusation: they do not exist and see no reason to support anything else's existence/ If the world goes to hell, that is not their problem.

This is even an economic philosophy,.called neo-liberalization or supply-side economics. This is downright nasty and usually self-righteous. It is also part of Evangelicalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment