Friday, June 14, 2019

Do Your Employees Have The Heart To Lay Down For Your Customers?

Forbes

I would like to share something incredibly special with you all. A day we will never forget. Today we took our little boy Ralph to Universal Orlando Resort for the first time. Ralph is awesomely autistic, and we are proud to be a neurodiverse family. As wonderful, loving, intelligent and incredible as Ralph is, sometimes he struggles. (Don't we all?) When he struggles the hardest, he can have something known as an "autistic meltdown." Some people who are not educated about autism might see it as a temper tantrum. But the fact of the matter is that it is not the act of a spoiled and naughty child. It's a cry for help. This is Ralph's way of saying "I don't know how to monitor and regulate my emotions right now. I need help, please! I'm scared! I'm overwhelmed! I want to feel better and I don't know how!"

This article is an example of how the Computer Industry can help People. I must emphasize the word "can" here. Heaven knows it does not always do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment