Sunday, June 9, 2019

Mean Girl

I have only known one follower of Ann Rand in my life, and she had serious mental problems. The whole town she lived in, Terre Haute, Indiana, had serious mental problems.

"How can you have hope?" She said to me when I said I knew nothing about Ann Rand.

When I looked up Terre Haute on Wikipedia recently, I read about a different town entirely. Any organization (or individual) can write anything it wants to about itself there, and you have to take that into account. If it says wonderful things about itself, be prepared for the worst.

But this is a review of a book review, and what this book says about Ann Rand is hardly flattering. She was a mean person from a mean time - the 20th Century in America.

America had plenty of mean people such as Aaron Burr who killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel and felt no remorse at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment