Monday, November 27, 2017

MIghtyText

I decided I wanted to do messaging on my Laptop - as well as my Phone. And there was a way of doing this - for free! And it was called MightyText.

This one of the amazing things, that are revolutionizing how we and our computers interact. It is part of a movement (social and technical) that is surfing us on an invisible surfboard - and we cannot help but get our feet wet. 

Is using it easy? Not really. You have to install it on your Phone, and on your Laptop. And then link it all together, with special software that lives in a cloud somewhere. I don't know how this works - but, strangely enough - it works! 

And one more thing - once you get it - you are not exactly sure what you got. And this is true for much of the stuff out there.

Nothing is certain anymore, baby - and we have to get used to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment