Sunday, November 5, 2017

Software is Hard

And it is hard to explain why it is hard. You can only discover this for yourself, by trying it out. When you do, you will find yourself up to your ass in alligators.

You will be surrounded by very smart people, who live in their own world - and do not relate very well to the real world. They will try to explain their world to you - but you (as a normal person) will have a hard to understanding what they are explaining.

Most people will not even try to learn this, because it is so weird. But some people (like me) are attracted to it. They know it is the future, and they want to be in that future.

Having said that, I must also relate my conclusions about this Brave New World. Getting into it now would be too soon, for me. I will wait for another 20 years, or so - before I get my feet wet again.

The future can wait for me to get in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment