Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A Chatbot is a Program that can Conduct an Intelligent Conversation

And Google's Dialogflow software lets people construct Chatbots easily. The net result is a Chat with a program, that no one can tell from one with an ordinary person. You can ask it questions, and it will respond intelligently and accurately. Making it perfect for Customer Service.

It can speak and understand many languages, just as well as a person can.

I now taking an online course from udemy.com, that cost me $10, that is teaching me this, in simple steps, that I can take over as many times as I want.

Is there a problem with this? Yes, I cannot understand the instructor's English, very well. She has a strange accent, that she probably learned in India, that has many English dialects. But I am getting used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment