Friday, August 17, 2018

What Package do You Belong to?

Is this a fair question? Perhaps not, but it's one I always asked anyway.

I grew up, surrounded by bad packages of many kinds - and it made good sense to ask what package, anyone belonged to (especially a woman). It never occurred to me, that good packages existed.

Perhaps this is true of women also. They were treated badly, throughout history. And they cannot imagine being treated fairly. They destroy a man (without giving him a chance) - before he can destroy them.

When I was married for five years, we started out, being fair to each other. But this didn't last, on Beth's part. Her parents had a terrible history, and she started emulating them. She had a complete breakdown, and ordered me out of her life. Two years later, she killed herself.

When the package you always find yourself in, is bad - this is the only way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment