Tuesday, November 27, 2018

On Being Fulfilled

My first sexual partner was crazy. I might as well say that, up front.

I was a young Electronic Engineer. She could not hold a job - and was trying to get pregnant by me, so I would support her financially.

In one of our conversations, I was describing something about my job, that paid very well. She interrupted me to ask "But does it make you feel fulfilled?"

If I had been smart, I would have left her, right then, because there was no future in our relationship - as the future soon showed.

You may ask me "What happened to her?" I have no idea, although I sometimes ask myself the same question. I never went back to her part of the country, which is probably just as well.

Whatever happened to her, it was just as well, I did't know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment