Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Phone has Become what We Are

The Computer has become two devices: the Laptop and the Phone, With two different cultures to match.

The Mobile culture (as it is now known) is the one that is evolving fastest because this is where the most money is made. People are demanding the world be adjusted to match the capabilities of their phones. 

And the Phone is being improved. People have discovered a new world, but they want it acceptable to them!

The Phone is evolving, and its people are evolving with it. Without the slightest awareness, that this is happening. 

I refer you to How to Leave the White House with a Million Dollar Parachute.

Note how the two men are dressed in the photo. They are wearing business jackets, and are holding their phones - both part of their costumes!

I recently bought a Phone, but a basic model. And found, if I wanted one that was useful, I had to buy a high-end (and expensive) model.

My Laptop, by contrast, is still useful, years after I bought it.

I am using it to write this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment