Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Waiting for your Lab Results at the Hospital

I did this yeasterday - and there were times I didn't think I was going to make it.

You go through a long check-in process, where they decide what is wrong with you, and how they are going to fix it.

You may be assigned to a doctor, who does a detailed examination and decides on a plan of action. I was given an injection in the muscles of my lower back. She then asked for Lab tests to see if more work needed to be done.

This required a wait of two hours while the Lab tests were being run. I could see many of my fellow patients were in bad shape, but we all had to wait.

I should have gotten my camera out, and made a video of this scene. But my mind was not working too well.

I then went to see my doctor, who reported on the test results. There was nothing much wrong with me. All I had to do was take my pain pills, and get some exercise - but not too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment